Tiny Bubbles Scuba on Maui offers a guided Beach Dive f...
Shore diving in Maui is absolutley fantastic. You do no...
MAUI WHALE WATCHING
Maui Whale Watch Adventures!
Enjoy ocean level whale watching on our Explorer Super Rafts.
Our twin engine Explorer Super Rafts are very fast, comfortable and very stable vessels with an on-board restroom and give our guests more time to watch whales and less time traveling to and from our leviathan friends. Be a part of the action — close to the water and the whales — enjoy a truly remarkable experience with our Humpback Whales — the leviathans of the deep.
During Whale Watch Season from Mid-December through April,
we operate 2 hr. whale watches 6 times daily from Lahaina Harbor, front row, Slip #11
Whale Watch Features:
1. Up close and personal viewing – our Explorer Super Rafts offer our guests “ocean level viewing” of the whales, not 15 feet above the water as in the larger boats – be close to the action and the whales.
2. Get a great view from every seat. Hear the “songs of the Humpback Whales” from our Hydrophones and learn from local whale experts – our captain and crew.
3. Learn and interact with narration by our always fun, always friendly experienced crew and marine naturalists.
4. Avoid the crowds of the larger boats, it is more fun to view the whales with a few friends rather than 100+ strangers.
5. We supply sodas, juices and bottled water. All of our Explorer Super Rafts are equipped with an on-board Restroom.
6. We are sponsors of the Hawaii Whale Research Foundation.
Maui Whale Watch Times!
8:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 12:30 PM, and 2:30 PM.
In February and March call us for additional departure times.